Tuesday, January 27, 2004

The Waiting Game Continues

The waiting game continues…we had an ultrasound and a doctor's appointment this morning and all is well and all are healthy. Ultrasound results are great and indicate great health and I also had an non-stress test today (fetal heart monitoring) and the results were fine. They look for heart rate accelerations with baby movement/activity and all is normal.

Baby is getting big (between 8 lbs 6 ozs. and 9 lbs 6ozs.) but they are going to let me waiting through next week. They would really like to see me (a first time Mom) go naturally and not be induced to reduce the risk of c-section. I am on board with the plan although anxious for Mother Nature to show up. I have my appointment on Monday next week and we'll see if they change the plan at that point. I'm currently hoping for Jen Howell to be correct in the Baby V betting Pool and deliver on 1/30 or for my brother to be correct and go into labor during the kick-off of the Superbowl! We'll see!

Oh, on a sidenote…Happy Birthday to the father-to-be…Pete!

No comments:

Post a Comment