So, Gavin is cruising along nicely now. His ultrasound results were all normal and he will just have to be treated for acid reflux for a few months (we hope). His medicine is doing a great job and now that I give it to him with apple juice he doesn't totally hate it! :) It smells bad and tastes worse. We are hoping that he out grows this quickly for all our sakes.
As of last Monday, he was 12 lbs. 9 oz so I'm sure we are around 13 lbs now. He is growing like a weed and is just too cute! He is a great night sleeper (always has been) and we are just now starting to nap a little better during the day. I tell you, he doesn't want to miss a thing when the sun is up. He sleeps through the night most nights now (10-5) so that makes me a whole new person. Human even. But even so, he only gets up once if he gets up.
The laughing and giggling continue to knock us off our feet. I just love it! He is really moving around a lot these days and is trying to roll over from back to tummy. He can go the other way but getting off his tummy is tough when his arm gets in the way! He has a lot to "say" and I just love that too. He could live without the screeching though. Oh well…
Here he is at Easter weekend in Ohio…
Love,
Nicole and Gavin
As of last Monday, he was 12 lbs. 9 oz so I'm sure we are around 13 lbs now. He is growing like a weed and is just too cute! He is a great night sleeper (always has been) and we are just now starting to nap a little better during the day. I tell you, he doesn't want to miss a thing when the sun is up. He sleeps through the night most nights now (10-5) so that makes me a whole new person. Human even. But even so, he only gets up once if he gets up.
The laughing and giggling continue to knock us off our feet. I just love it! He is really moving around a lot these days and is trying to roll over from back to tummy. He can go the other way but getting off his tummy is tough when his arm gets in the way! He has a lot to "say" and I just love that too. He could live without the screeching though. Oh well…
Here he is at Easter weekend in Ohio…
Love,Nicole and Gavin

No comments:
Post a Comment