There are lots of pictures in his picture folders. Enjoy! I will have lots after next week too. I am off to FL again for a work conference but Gavin and his Gammie and Papa Williams are joining me for vacation time. I will have about half of the fun time as they will but looking forward to it as well.
Tuesday, August 2, 2005
My big boy got a haircut. He wasn't too thrilled to be at the actual salon. My Aunt Holly has cut his hair in the past so this was a new experience. He has also been asserting some independence in the past few days…like not wanting to be in the highchair or not wanting to leave daycare. We are working on it! :) Aside from that, the haircut is great. Pretty short for the rest of summer but we wanted to see what it would be like to be short and very little curl. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment